Whom We Serve
We work with success-minded individuals who are in the accumulation phase of their financial lives. Their primary focus is maximizing their income and financial assets to:
- Enrich the lives of themselves and their families.
- Reduce and/or eliminate exposure to various risks.
- Create and maintain financial independence early in their lives.
Professional and Business Owners:
Many of our clients are professionals and business owners with unique challenges which are separate and apart from their personal financial issues, but which are usually inextricably intertwined with their individual challenges. We help these clients create strategies in many areas, including:
- Buy-sell agreements, to protect them and their enterprise in the event of premature death, disability, disagreement, and retirement.
- Tax reduction and tax deferral strategies.
- Programs to retain, motivate, and reward key employees.
Intergenerational Wealth Transfer:
We help successful individuals whose wealth and stage of life have shifted their focus towards transferring their accumulated wealth to their children, grandchildren, and philanthropic causes. Working with their legal and tax advisors, we help them:
- Formulate an overall strategy to accomplish their specific objectives
- Navigate through the labyrinth of tax, legal, practical, and family considerations
- Minimize taxation and maximize enrichment for their families and society.